Ohio Quilbio Olarte
Aspiring to forward more sustainable solutions and technologies for a more inclusive future. Detail-oriented and highly motivated Electrical Engineer with a track record of completing construction-related projects. Reputation for collaborating effectively with people from diverse backgrounds and levels. Demonstrated strengths include:
- Project Management (end-to-end)
- Quality Engineering (QS, QA)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Communication Skills
Jones Lang LaSalle (Philippines), Inc. — Assistant Project Manager
December 2017 – February 2021
- As an Assistant Project Manager, I am responsible for coordinating with all stakeholders (Designers, Consultants, Contractors, and other Vendors) in implementing the activities of each project to ensure that cost, schedule, document control, and quality standards of evolving real estate industry are met.
- As each developing project requires at least a working knowledge of every trade in engineering, I guarantee to be up to date with the latest standards and codes of the industry, and can confidently address any concern that may arise on site.
Archen Technologies, Inc. — Project Engineer
June 2015 – Novemeber 2017
- Archen, the engineering arm of San Miguel Corporation, got me on board as a Project Engineer, when they were expanding their Oil & Gas operations nationwide. During this time, I learned more about electrical and mechanical engineering, as well as project management.
- Together with different Petron groups all over the archipelago, I managed projects from their conceptualization to completion, amounting to Php 300 million on my first year alone.
Siliman University — Research Assistant
May – June 2021
- The research, lead by Dr. Jorge Emmanuel, was about Zero Waste Sari-sari Store Models, a study that aims to help small sari-sari stores transition away from plastic use.
- As research assistants, my colleagues and I went to a low-income barangay in Quezon City, and conducted interviews with store owners and their customers with the help of survey forms and guide questionnaires.
- Data collected were then compiled using various pieces of software, including Microsoft Office programs, and basic Unix Shell Scripting.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Python 3+ — Automate the Boring Stuff — Jun 2020
Project Management — JLL MyDevelopment — Jan 2020
People Management — JLL MyDevelopment — Mar 2020
Construction Safety and Health Course — JLL MyDevelopment — Sep 2019
Registered Electrical Engineer — Philippine Regulatory Commission — Sep 2014
BSc. Electrical Eng’g — Technological University of the Philippines — Mar 2014
Academic Scholar — Department of Science and Technology SEI — AY 2009-2014
- Filipino (native), English (fluent in speaking and writing)
- Unix Shell Scripting (basic), C (basic), Python 3+ (basic), HTML + CSS (basic)
Reading, Creative Endeavors, Computer Programming, Cycling, Repair and Upcycling, Watching Films, Web Development